Cover letter for Austria visa is one of the requirements when you want to visit Austria either as a tourist or for business purpose. But how to write a cover letter ? What would be the format of my cover letter ?
The covering letter is the only place where you can personally talk to the visa consulate and make a case for your visa approval .This article will show you how to create one in under 5 minutes by filling a simple form using BlinkDocs App.
What to write in a covering letter for Austria visa?
A good cover letter with regards to Austria visa should have the following sections:
- Address of the Austria General Consulate (in your jurisdiction)
- Date of your travel (start & end dates)
- Other countries that you intend to travel (Since Schengen visa can be used to travel to other European countries)
- Purpose or theme of your travel (business, visitor, tourism, work) with a brief explanation of the same.
- Who is the expense bearer of the trip ? (yourself, spouse, host or company)
- Proof of sustenance (How is the trip funded ?)
- Day-wise travel itinerary
- Your employment or business information
- Documents you will be submitting towards your visa approval.
- Your contact information if the consulate have any queries.
Cover letter sample for Austria visa
A covering letter is personal, which means if you and your spouse are applying for Austria visa, then both need to submit 2 different cover letters.
Here is a perfectly formatted cover letter for the purpose of Austria Tourist visa. This was created using BlinkDocs App.
Consulate of Austria
31 E 69th St, New York, NY 10021,
Dec 1, 2022
Subject: Approval of my Schengen Tourist Visa with Austrian Consulate
I would like to visit Austria for tourism between Dec 6, 2022 and Dec 13, 2022 I will also be travelling
to Germany .
Travel Purpose: I am visiting Austria and Germany for my vacations. I intend to backpack from
Salzburg to Munich and visit Hallstatt
As Indian citizen, I need to get a Schengen Tourist Visa for the same.This would explain the details of
my trip and make a case for the issuance of my visa.
- Dec 6, 2022 : Land in Vienna from New York
- Dec 7, 2022 : visit Belvedere & in the night attend a classical concert
- Dec 8, 2022 : Hallstatt and Alps day tour . check in to my hotel in Hallstatt (viva la inn)
- Dec 9, 2022 : visit Skywalk and visit some pubs in the night
- Dec 10, 2022 : back to Austria and visit Schonbrunn palace
- Dec 11, 2022 : Take a train from vienna to Salzburg
- Dec 12, 2022 : travel from Salzburg to Munich and visit bmw veldt
- Dec 13, 2022 : fly back to New York from Munich in the evening
I am currently working at Netflix as Production Assistant. I am the bearer of all my travel expenses on
I am following the requirements as mentioned on the Austrian consulate website.
Please find enclosed the following documents to support my Schengen Tourist Visa application
- Proof of visa fee paid.
- Original and copy of my passport with minimum 6 months validity
- Flight itinerary from an agent. The itinerary will be ticketed once visa is approved.
- Bank statement from my sponsorer for this trip.
- Travel Insurance for the duration of my stay as per visa specifications mentioned on the
- consulate site
- Duly filled visa application form
- My employment contract
- Travel Itinerary during my trip as mentioned above.
- Photos as per visa specification
- Proof of my leave approval from my employer
- My employment contract
I trust you will find that everything is in order. If you need to contact me for further clarification or
additional details on my application my details are below.I look forward to hearing from you.
Date: Dec 1, 2022
( Steve banner )
Ph : +8513457973
Email: [email protected]
Here is the pdf version of the cover letter. This shows a fully formatted cover letter for Austria visa
How to make a Cover letter for Austria in 5 minutes ?
With BlinkDocs app you need not write but create a cover letter in under 5 minutes !!.
BlinkDocs is designed work as a Wizard, which means you just need to follow the instructions like answering 20 or so questions in a sequence, add your day-wise travel plan and select the documents that you are submitting for your visa process.
Now complete a payment of Just $5 and download your cover letter. If your travel plans change for example your dates changed or you want to modify any detail in the cover letter, then do not worry. BlinkDocs allows you unlimited corrections on your cover letter without any additional payment.
The app works fine on all android and IOS devices
How to create cover letter for visa ?
To make a cover letter for visa, just download BlinkDocs app. Enter your personal, travel itinerary & consulate information and click on create cover letter.
Complete payment & download your cover letter instantly !!
Personal Cover letter based on travel Purpose
The covering letter format depends on the purpose of your travel, which means if you are applying for a tourist, business or visitor visa the cover letter would be different. BlinkDocs understands this and formats the letter based on your needs.
Here are samples of based on travel purpose. The only thing that would change in the below samples would be the address & the consulate name.
- Cover letter for Austria business visa
- Cover letter for Austria visitor visa
- Cover letter for Austria student visa
- Cover letter for Austria transit visa
- For Austria medical visa
- Cover letter for Austria Work visa
- Cover letter for Austria Spouse visa
- For Austria sports & culture visa
Letter based on work status
Again, the cover letter format also depends on your work information as it can be a combination of your purpose of visit + your work status like
- tourist visa + employed
- tourist visa + retired
- tourist visa + minor
Again BlinkDocs app has the ability to modify the app based on your work profile and the wizard takes you through the process of cover letter.
To download sample cover letters for these profiles visit our cover letter for visa article.