A cover letter for business visa in the only place where you can “talk to” the visa consulate and convince them to issue your visa. what is the purpose of travel ? what is the duration of your stay ? how is the trip sponsored ?
These are the questions that the visa consulate need answers for before they consider your case for the issuance of a visa and it is for these reasons the quality and the details in your cover letter is very important when applying for a visa.
This article shows how you can create the perfect letter using BlinkDocs App.
What does a cover letter for a business visa mean ?
A cover letter in context of a business visa means a self attested document containing a summary of the purpose of travel, the itinerary that you intend to pursue and the documents submitted for a visa making a case for the issuance of your visa approval. This document is usually addressed to the consulate that is responsible for the approval of your visa.
A well written business cover letter would contain :
- Addressing the consulate of visa application
- Dates of travel
- Country of travel
- The business reason for travel such as meeting, training, short time work etc
- Day wise travel itinerary breakdown of at least a few days.
- Who is bearing the expense for the trip ? Either the inviting company, your company or you are suppose to pay from your own pocket and would be reimbursed later
- Documents submitted for your visa.
- Your Contact information if the consulate wants to get in touch for some reason
Sample Business cover letter for visa
Here is a sample cover letter that you can use as a template for your own visa purpose.
- Travel Dates
- Purpose of travel such as attend a meeting , training or business contract negotiation.
- Day wise itinerary (Only for important days of meeting) explaining what is the exact plan you have once you enter the country . Ex : 20/12/2022 : Land in Paris, 21/12/2022 : Attend meeting with Delloit Group , 22/12/2022 : Sign contract with ABibas Sporting Goods Company
- Who is bearing the expense? Is it the inviting Company or the invitee company or are you handling the expenses and get reimbursed later
- If you are self employed or working ? Again the visa documents will change based on your work status.
How to create a business cover letter in 5 minutes ?
Note that we have not mentioned write or type but instead create . Yes you can create a cover letter in 5 minutes using BlinkDocs App.
Just follow the instructions mentioned in the below video and you will be able to make a cover letter for business visa in under 5 minutes.
At the end of it your letter is generated, now review it and after successful payment of $4.99, you can download your letter.
Create Cover Letter for visa in 5 minutes using
Your cover letter is the first document that the consulate will read. Make a great first impression with BlinkDocs App.
Who should write the letter ?
The business cover letter must be written by the visa applicant, not the inviting company or the invitee, since this is a personal cover letter.